Free Application Supports Air Travelers Worldwide
Conducive Technology, parent company to FlightStats, today announced the impending release of the FlightStats Traveler app to the Android Market – a full featured, free travel application. FlightStats Traveler provides quick access to essential flight, airport and airline updates for business and leisure travelers.
“FlightStats is deeply committed to the mobile market and very much tuned into the real-time information needs of time constrained travelers around the world.” says Jeff Kennedy, CEO of Conducive Technology. “We introduced FlightStats Traveler as a replacement for the FlightStats Lite app because consumers wanted an app that was free and native to Android” Mr. Kennedy concludes.
FlightStats Traveler is the most feature-rich free Android travel app on the market. Key features include:
- Check flight status by flight number, route or airport
- Flight on-a-map tracker
- Save the flight you want to track for 1-button status updates
Save Trip Details
- Create and save complete itinerary (flights, hotels and cars)
- Sync trip details with TripIt ® via an $1.99 upgrade
- Share itineraries with friends, family and co-workers
Global Airport Information
- View airport arrivals and departures
- Airport address, latitude/longitude, current time and time zone
- Worldwide airport delay information and delay maps
- Local weather conditions
- Google Map view of airport
- Save your favorite airports for fast reference
- Web and mobile website links
- Reservation phone numbers
- Save your favorite airlines for fast reference
FlightStats is the world’s premiere day-of-travel and historical air travel information provider. Visitors to FlightStats branded websites, mobile apps and third-party apps powered by FlightStats can get easy and comprehensive access to flight status, flight map tracking, on-time performance ratings, airport delays, local weather/traffic conditions, airport service/amenities, airport interactive maps as well as sign-up for email/SMS delivery of flight disruption alerts.